Thursday 27 January 2011

Weekend News

I hope everyone got home alright after the rain and floods. There were still a lot of people at school at 4pm yesterday afternoon. I guess that their bus or car couldn't get through the water. As you can see from the pictures, in some parts of Jeddah it was really dangerous. Let's hope that nobody was badly hurt or worse. It's good to see so many people helping out those who are in trouble. We talk a lot at school about being a good team and working with other people. You can see that it's still important when you grow up as well, only then it's not just about being a good team member but being a good person. I hope that all the good team work you showed in the assembly last week continues when you get older. Well done again for being such a good example to everyone else and don't forget that Mrs Sheibani has kindly promised to give you ice cream as a reward. I think an umbrella might be better!




So, next week I'll be away and Mrs Uthman will be teaching you. I've given her the things I think she'll need but you can help out as well by showing her you are good listeners and that you are responsible. See you when I get back.

No comments: