Saturday 8 January 2011

Happy New Homework! (I mean 'Year')

Hello again everyone and welcome to 2011! I hope you all had a great holiday and didn't get too wet or snowy. We're back to school and full of energy and enthusiasm about our New Year.

Part of the change to a New Year is thinking about all the things we want to do in the time ahead. We're going to give ourselves three targets that we'd like to achieve before our next holiday. When you've decided what they are, send them to me by clicking on the '0 replies' link underneath.

9 comments:

Rayan Hamduk said...

1.To not get into any trouble at school.
2.To be the best in school.
3.Improve my handwriting.

anmar said...

my targets are:

1. i want to play Santana's song samba pa ti on guitar.

2. i want to finish the series of captain underpants.

3. i want to get my pen licence back.

Faisal said...

My targets Stop shouting out in school,Move a level in three minutes maths,Be in the GOLDENBOOK

zarah said...

my three targets are to be in the the golden book to get penlicens to move up a level in three minuts math

lela barkoki y5-2 said...

My targets

1. Get my pen licence.

2. Go up a level in 3 minute maths.

3. To get in the Golden book.



lela barkoki y5-2

jean said...

my targets


1.go to level I in three minutes math.

2. go in the golden book

3.be attendive in class

by jean

Nurin said...

Mr Ward my three targets are:

- To be in the golden book.

- To get to the next level in three minutes maths.

- To get better at reading

Abdullah said...

My targets

1.My fist target is to pass level h in 3 minute maths

2.My second target is to go to the golden book my fifth time.

3.My third goal is to not shout at my brother when he gets me angry

Laila Rusaik said...

My three targets are:

1) To be fluent in reading
2) To get seven AE's in my report
3) My target is to enter in the golden book at least 5 times this year