Monday 19 March 2012

Science Week

Do you know
What is today
Yes today
Is Science Day
Shout Hooray
All the way
Because today
Is Science Day!

Actually, it's not just Science Day, it's Science Week! 400% better than Science Day (if my maths is correct). We have a lot of activities planned for this week, beginning of course with Empty Parking Lot day. How many people car-pooled or travelled by public transport today? I know I did, if you count coming to school with Mrs Ward and the Junior Wards as car-pooling.

To be honest, I'm not sure that using one of these

is better than coming by car but the idea that we should be more aware of the resources we're using is a good one.

Later in the week we're having Nature's Breeze Day, which I know we're all looking forward to, and My Hump, My Provision when everyone has to bring their own water to school.

Whatever our activity at school, let's remember; we've only got one world, let's look after it!

No comments: