Tuesday 29 April 2008

Today's Homework

After setting the precedent yesterday I can hardly change my policy and give homework on the second night of 'Splash' when there was none on the first. So, no homework again today but we will be working extra hard in class to make up for it. :-)

For those of you who are suffering from lack of work, here are a few quizzes to keep your brains ticking over until the next homework:
Story Planning Quiz
Punctuation Quiz
Language Quiz
Adjectives and Adverbs Quiz

You can keep a note of your score and tell me, if you like. I only got 7/10 on the Language Quiz! :-(

3 comments:

Thea said...

Dear Mr Ward
The mystery object of the week is Margaret Mee.

Thea said...

Margaret Mee.


Thea

Adam Ward said...

So good you sent it twice, eh? Well, you're correct but then again, as were looking at a Margaret Mee website today I hope you do know the answer!