Sunday 12 October 2008

Matball: The Revenge!

Well, as we all know, it's not the winning, it's the taking part. Unless East win. Today was not such a day. Today was the chance for the plucky underdogs to have their turn in the sun. Yes, the team that usually comes last in everything came first! In Y5/6 and Y3/4! So let's have a big cheer for...North!!!

When the matches were over and the results were known I took a photo of my class. At least, I thought it was my class. The picture seems to show a gang of wild animals but perhaps you will spot my class in there somewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello iam mohammad your smart boy from last year nice picture youve got there i wish i was in your class this year ++++++ you were noisy today i wish iwas with you today........!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????<:<3

Adam Ward said...

Did I have a smart boy called Mohammad? I thought his name was Afif.