Wednesday 7 May 2008

There's No Business Like Showbusiness

The big day arrived and we did our assembly! Hurray! Now which was the nicest feeling: doing the assembly or knowing that we don't have to do it any more?

I thought everyone did very well. I could hear what was being said most of the time, nobody forgot anything and all the comments that I heard from the audience were positive. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as well. We had lots of parents and families coming to watch and they seemed pleased with it. Some of them have even left a message for us in the post below!

Anyway, well done everyone! You can all heave a big sigh of relief that you don't have to do another one until Year 5. We can get back to doing lots of work again. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the answer for the mystry object is mercator

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who you are.

Mr Ward