Wednesday 5 March 2008

Mystery Objects

It's That Man Again! Rayyan pulled a surprise victory out of the bag with a very early answer to the Mystery Object question. In fact, he actually sent his answer in as a comment at the bottom of one of the messages on here! So, well done for using new technology AND getting the answer right!

Well done also to Mohammed, Ahmed, Aly and Anastasia who told me the correct answer. If I've missed your name from the list, let me know and I'll change it. So many people answered the question I had trouble remembering them. How different to the Maths Quiz in Jeddah Journal, which only had TWO correct answers from Y4.

For those of you who didn't get it, this is an image of the brain in cross-section.



So, if anyone cut a slice across your head, this is what they would see. Sort of.

For those that are interested, here's another question for you: which teacher's brain is this?

No comments: