Saturday 26 January 2008

Today's Homework

Sorry for the delay. I've been having trouble with the blog today and changes that I've made at school didn't seem to get saved. Anyway, here's the update:

  • Daily Maths 1
  • Letts p.53 Word and Sentence boxes only, along with question 5 from the Text box, as requested by the class :-)
You may have noticed that there is Arabic homework today. As explained in a letter, which many of the kids have left in their trays, there will now be the possibility of Arabic reading homework every day of the week. There should be no written work given, except on Sunday and Wednesday.

I also have the option of giving English reading homework on Arabic homework days. However, you should be reading every day, even if I don't give reading homework so I won't be writing it down but it should still be done.

No comments: