Saturday 29 September 2007

Homework

I was a bit disappointed today to find that some people hadn't done their homework. Not many, only three or four but as I'd given everyone four days to do it, I wasn't expecting people to say that they hadn't had time. So this message is partly for our class and partly for the mums and dads.

If there is ever any problem with the homework: you don't understand it, you can't remember what to do, you've left your books at school, you didn't have time to do it, you were visiting grandparents, you went to a party or even the cat was sick on it ASK YOUR PARENTS TO WRITE A NOTE IN THE DIARY.

Coming to school and telling me that you didn't have time or you forgot it in the car is not good enough. It isn't acceptable in Y4. You should be able to organise yourselves to bring your books to and from school when you need them.

Now I don't mind this happening once. Everyone forgets things once or twice, even me! But some people are telling me the same excuse every time they have homework and time's up.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: